Bright 5BR 3.5 Bath Walkout Fully Finished Basement Wooded Private Quiet Single-Family Home with Open Floor Plan Located in Cul-De-Sac. New Architectural roof (2016), Washer (2019), Water Heater (2016), Furnace (2015), Garage Door Opener (2014), Mail Box and Mail post (2019). Freshly painted, Hardwood floor, Recess lights, Custom blinds (with lifetime warranty) and updated windows throughout the home. Great Location with Easy Access to Routes 28, 29,50 and 66. Two Commuter Parking Lots close by Metro Bus Service. Very close to New Wegmans, Shopping, Theaters, Restaurants and More. Pride of ownership shows in this impeccably maintained home. Hurry! Won't Last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick Front, Asphalt, Vinyl Siding
2,738 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV, Electric service available
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Full, Heated
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees, Front Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Front Yard, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Bike Trail, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS