With over 3200 Sq. Ft. of Living Space , This is the One you have been waiting for in Sleepy Hollow Run ! Need Four Bedrooms Upstairs for you and the kids ? Would you Love to have that other main floor Bedroom and Updated Full Bath for relatives , guests or perhaps an Au Pair suite ? Or maybe you use that room as an office and take advantage of the fully finished basement with a Sleeping area , Living area and Full Bath along with a Washer Dryer hook up in it's own space? This is the nicest and one of the largest Homes in Sleepy Hollow Run . A large living room and dining room along with a Sunroom addition just off the Renovated Kitchen to enjoy as a Extra Dining Area , TV Room or Playroom . And of course we have a hidden Washer Dryer on this level so no dragging the laundry to the basement ! On top of all this do not forget George Mason Regional Park is right up at the street's end and Forest Hollow Pool and the Pinecrest Golf Course are just a short walk down the street . This home is ideally located for shopping , dining and commuting . Some say the Third Time is The Charm and you would only be the Third owner at 4209 as we have been here since 1972 ! Don't miss this forever home !All offers considered and presented as they come in.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,752 sq. ft
Sleepy Hollow Run
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Vegetation Planting, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price