Elegant 4/5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bath Home in Woodson High School Neighborhood!!! Fabulous 1+ Acre Treed Lot Backs to Amazing Premium Wooded Lot ** * Open Floor Plan, 6,500+ Sf . Finished on all 3 levels w/ Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout the Entire House on All 3 Levels *** 2 Story Foyer & Family Room, Fam Rm w/ Stone Fireplace *** Gorgeous Crown Moldings *** Gourmet Kitchen w/ Classic Granite C-Tops with Beautiful Kitchen w/ Enormous Kitchen Island, SS Appliances *** Elegant Bay Window in Kitchen Looking at Premium Lot with Amazing Wooded Lot *** Study/Library on Main Level w/ Gorgeous Built-In Bookcases *** Fantastic Long Paved Driveway w/ Ample Parking!!! Lux. Master Bed & Bath w/ Super Walk In Closets *** Main Level w/ Formal Living & Dining Rooms to Enjoy!!! Fully Finished Walk-Out Lower Level w/ Bedroom/Den & Full Bath & Wet Bar& *** Media/Karaoke Room & Workout Room *** Large Deck Backs to Beautiful Treed Backyard to Enjoy All Seasons *** Long Driveway for Ample Parking!!! So Close to I-495, Rt. 236, Rt 50 and Many Great Shopping Centers and Restaurants to Enjoy!!! So Close to Wakefield Forest ES & Frost MS & Woodson HS!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
6,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone.
- Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price